2. Objective, fee-based advice.* A primarily fee-based financial advisor. That means you can be confident in the impartiality of his advice.
3. Expertise. Jack Patterson is a Certified Financial Planner and Registered Financial Consultant who has met rigorous professional and ethical requirements to achieve the CFP and RFC designations. You can be assured that he has the knowledge, experience and a commitment to the ethical conduct you would expect from a financial advisor. Just as you would choose a CPA to do your taxes, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER is the logical choice for your financial planning needs.
4. Experience. With more than 10 years as a financial planner, Jack has the knowledge and long-term perspective required to help invest your wealth.
5. Comprehensive advice. Jack Patterson, CFP does much more for clients than just help manage their investments. To optimize your financial strategy, he considers all areas of your financial life. These include, but may not be limited to:
a. Comprehensive financial planning
b. Cash flow and net worth analysis
c. Investment management
d. Insurance and risk management
e. Education expense planning
f. Retirement planning
g. Tax reduction strategies
h. Estate planning
6. State-of-the-art investment management techniques. Jack Patterson, CFP will design your investment program using forward-looking capital market assumptions, world-class asset managers and techniques designed to effectively manage risk. A special emphasis is placed on cost control and tax minimization in order to help maximize potential returns.
7. Advanced financial planning strategies. Using sophisticated financial modeling techniques, he stress tests your financial plan under both historical and simulated bull and bear market conditions to help determine its validity as a planning tool.
8. Access to a wide array of financial alternatives, specialists and professionals. Jack Patterson, CFP offers access to virtually any type of investment you may require. In addition, he is able to draw on a diverse team of specialists in order to ensure that all of your wealth management needs are optimally served.
9. Commitment to your total satisfaction. His goal is to make managing and planning your finances as simple as possible. He stays in contact with clients regularly, returns all calls promptly and is always available to answer any questions you may have.
* Clients should periodically re-evaluate whether the use of an asset-based fee continues to be appropriate in servicing their needs. A list of additional considerations, as well as the fee schedule, is available in the firms Form ADV Part II as well as the client agreement.
Call or contact Jack Patterson, CFP today to see the difference for yourself.
Click here to see the impressive complete listing of Jack Patterson's qualifications and specialized training Or, see why Jack is truly different from other financial advisors out there, and what this difference could mean to YOU
Yo también hablo Español.